Monday, November 24, 2008

LCCT - My nightmare!!

Wow.. That was my first time, and hopefully will never happen again!!!
I MISSED MY FLIGHT!! Sad!
On 21th November 2008, after drive for 8 hours from Kuala Terengganu to Kuala Lumpur,
with friends went to watch movie(Quarantine, i suggest u don't go for that), until 3.30 pm the movie ended and we were driving to KLIA! Unfortunately the traffic at that time was truly congested and we reached LCCT on 730 pm and the departure hall was closed.
At that moment, what crossed my mind was buy a new air-ticket and board the plane later, what the pity thing is, NO MORE AIR-TICKET AVAILABLE!!
And i have to wait until the other day morning.
The point is, what else can i do? The only choice is to stay overnight at there, right?
That was my second time staying overnight at airport.
Tell you what, if you have a choice, please, do not try to stay overnight at any airport, because it was totally sucked up.......

0 Comments: