Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Learning to give up....

I knew i have been said these words "GIVE UP" so many times!
But, until now i still failed to do so, what the heck?

If we act with our heart, we die..
but, it is too hard to control the heart!

Sometimes i really wondering, until when i can really grow up?
Is it the time matter? Age? not enough experiences?

not really, sometimes i can think very very well..
Erm!

After recover from the first ever most SERIOUS sickness i ever had yesterday, i think my mind changed a lot !!

I realized that i really lack of many things, skills, or knowledge.
I dun really know how to take care of myself when I'm sick! d@Mn.

One that cannot take care of himself how to take care of other people?
That's sucks.........
That's why i will my really best to give up on GIRL, for now!!
Of course is not forever... LOL!

K, that's all!

2 Comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

don;t give up! juz change the plan! set a new goal! it is still not giving up.^^

Unknown said...

what's said before me.
instead of the word you used.
consider using...'wait'.

let the butterflies fly, it will decide for itself when, and where to stop.

such could very be the truth for the world, to some extend.

my dogs can wait and see, i think i should be able to do that.