Monday, August 1, 2011

Erm, this time i really put in extra effort, even though i can see the result improve quite alot, but is not the number that i really expected!!


What the hell is in my mind, i cannot be satisfied!
This may lead me to the wrong decision making at other time, but it might bring me to the next few level as well..

Starting today, i have to do a lot of planning, and eventually the friends close to me will become lesser and lesser without my realization. I also expect to have more new friends, erm, not call as friend, but partner!!

Honestly, i really still do not get what i really want.

let the time tell the story then!!

1 Comment:

Dewi Aja said...

Hello Admin!
Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)