Thursday, May 7, 2009

Movie Review.. X-Men Origins: Wolverine!

Last night i went to cinema with my friend, Jordon
We watched the 10pm show, and the movie started 1020pm+, WTF!
That cinema getting SUCKss!! Everything sucks.... haiz!

I have snapped some VIEWS of that cinema, but cannot upload now, because still in office!
Maybe wait my internet connection fixed, then i introduce the cinema to all of you!
I WANT MY INTERNET CONNECTION, PLEASE, make it ASAP! LOL

Well, about wolverine, my colleague said it was not nice..
But, i do not believe her, so i just go watch with my friend!

The movie is about 1 hour 40 minutes long!
Many people said, the movie involved too many talking scene, but i do not think so..
The ACTION scenes also not less... and very AWESOME too... LOL
Today just present you the movie trailers!
Enjoy it!



Well, that's all for today!
Stay tuned!

6 Comments:

ladyviral said...

I think this movie ran out of the original first 3. If Victor is Sabertooth, he seems way smarter than the Original Sabertooth is. And Gambit is so old? O.o in the comics, he is with Rogue and I don't think he is this old lol. I don't know IMO :P.

ladyviral said...

hahah teruk.. only to watch ACTION scenes :P I don't know lah that is my opinion xD... I clicked your ads too a while ago :P now see click again got affect or not :P. Thanks!

яіи†akase said...

Wah, where are you from? I mean the cinema :l

I've never heard of that movie before x__x tsk, is it nice or not?

Borneo Falcon said...

I have not watch it yet. I don't go to cinema now. I download movie and watch it at home

Pat R said...

i thought Liev Schreiber in particular did an awesome job from all the way through; he brought some genuine acting prowess to the whole production

Tekkaus said...

Ouh...I thought the movie sucks! It's really ok. Just 1 hour 40 minutes...Hmm...maybe a tad short for all the hype that they have made up!