Thursday, May 14, 2009

This is Sucks.. My google acc had been disabled! D@MN!

When i want to check the earning for yesterday this morning, i found that i cant login my google account, the message displayed was "Account Disabled, please check your e-mail for further notice!"
Then i logged on my mailBOX, found one e-mail from google, as follow---

Hello,

While going through our records recently,
we found that your AdSense
account has posed a significant risk to our
AdWords advertisers.
Since
keeping your account in our publisher network may financially
damage our advertisers in the future,
we've decided to disable your account.

Please understand that we consider this a necessary
step to protect the interests of both our advertisers
and our other AdSense publishers. We realize the inconvenience
this may cause you, and we thank you in advance
for your understanding and cooperation.
Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team
What the FUCK? LOL!
The same thing happened to my friend fauzee last time, and now is my turn.. WELL, I accept it!
I really did some illegal trafficking in terms of GOOGLE policies...

Actually i'm quite sad, but.. JUST LET IT GO!
I will still continue blogging, because im not BLOG for money...
Just to fulfill my leisure time :(

Tell you the story..

When the first time i found Google generate a lot of earning compare to Nuffnang, i straight move toward Google adsense more than nuffnang! Then, i have tried a lot of method to make the earning grows faster and faster, and i can generate about $70+(RM320+) per months, and i found it was really awesome, WOW!
I started using google since march, because it took 2 months to approve from the date i passed up de application form!
So far my earning in goole adsense was $110+, and now it had been disabled, so the earning they all distribute back to the advertiser.........

That's how the story goes.. WAHAHA!
Well, back to busy mode!!

10 Comments:

ladyviral said...

They didn't even give you a reason why they disable it other than you violated? o.O

What did you anyway? Or do you know? :x

John said...

sad case... what did u do illegally?

ZV said...

huhu..... we cannot outplay google of course. Especially illegal trafficking.
what kind of illegal trafficiking you are practicing?

Marc said...

David, this is nothing new, almost every Google Adsense user kena this de...

Pike-chan said...

Wow~! Great u can generate hundreds of Ringgit monthly from Adsense, that's a lot.

Now u can become Glitterati Nuffang member and earn from there.

Borneo Falcon said...

Happened to me also few months ago. Lucky for me I manage to cashout before been disabled. Now, I depending on Nuffnang, Bidvertiser and Adbrite

Blackswan said...

I'm so sorry to hear that but it happened to me too. Sad thing is, I don't even know why :< The feeling is like I've been hanged without knowing what crime I've committed. Gosh!

Taufik said...

google always do like this. i now hate GA. if you income increase fast sure your account will get ban. but we don't know are true google will return our income back to advertiser.

KwOnG FeI said...

wow..sad case..
why didnt u cash out?
dats a lot of money

Sarah said...

Hi just passing by. Sorry to hear about your AdSense. Thank goodness you managed to cash out your $$$