Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bad Luck....

That was really bad news and also was my first time...
Being offended for illegal parking, WTH!!

Just now, when i have just finished my class and went to take my moto, suddenly, i found a red colour paper stuck on my moto, and i was wondering what exactly was that.....

After read all the information stated on that paper, i just knew that I have been offended for illegal parking. That was really shocked me, because i never know that place was not a legal parking slot.

What can i do next? Well, it is not a big deal actually, because the one that gave the offence was not the real traffic policeman but just the college security guard and also called as traffic policeman in the college.

After paid offence for RM20, then the problem settled already. Haiz, wasted RM20~~

1 Comment:

YUN said...

i hv been offended twice, 1st time RM 10 n 2nd time only RM 5......haha total only RM15 lehh.....