Monday, October 5, 2009

MOST "Red Alert" problem recently!

Guess what?
Everything is possible in this modern society nowadays.
The humans' mind are too MIRACLE, anything impossible will become possible someday as human keep advancing in technology and thinking.

Today, I want to share some information about the most popular communicating medium, Facebook and Msn live messenger.
I do not go for twitter, because i do not really like that even though i have twitter account. Maybe it is too passive, not attracting enough for the teenager like me. I think twitter more to FACTS.......

Well,
Let's take a look at the Facebook and Live messenger problem.

1) Facebook account problem.




2) WIndow live messenger VIRUS?.





Facebook:
Last few weeks, every time I try to log in my facebook account and after logged on, it auto log out for me and showed the following message:
" IF YOU SUSPECT YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED, PLEASE CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE "!
and if i try to log in again, no problem encountered.
When i try to comment on my friends status or trying to play a game/application, it showed:
"YOU ARE NOT LOGGED ON, PLEASE LOG IN TO COMMENT"!
Wow.. I was doing that thing again and again and really thought that my account has been hacked.

I even reported to admin@facebook, but so far no action taken.
Last week, my friend told me he ever faced that problem last time, and the solution was....
D@MN, MORZILLA FIREFOX problem.
What the hell... after that, i never log in facebook using firefox anymore and now I am using Safari, from apple.com!


Window Live Messenger:
This problem I think everyone has some experiences about it.
Do you ever received the messages send by your friends in your Window live messenger friend list that included LINK?

For instance, suddenly you received a message from your friend written " By clicking the link below to view more photo about me. http://abc.com..... " And they can send you any kinds of messages that possibly attract you to click on the link.

Tell you what, IF you really click on the link, or accidentally clicked on, you account will be hacked too! What does the "HACK" means in this situation. Once you account has been hacked, you are still able to use your account, but it will automatically log out sometimes. Every time you auto logged out, some of your friends in your friend list will receive some weird link, just like the one that you ever received or different one.

Why some people want to hack your account? For what reason?
Well, the reason is very simple, they simply want to promote their site or product by sending messages to world. They actually not interesting on your account, but they just make it as a medium to spread information.. illegally.....

Solution to this problem is quite easy, simple change your account password. IF after you changed your password, and accidentally clicked on the link again, change again your password, but do not use the same password.

Well, that's all for this time post!

0 Comments: