Sunday, February 22, 2009

How cat shows their love to human!!

CAT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Human like to raise pet, cat is one of their choice!
But, do we know how the cat think?

If a cat wants to eat, it may simple "Miao miao miao"!!
But, how is the cat shows their love to their master?

The following three pictures showing how a cat expressing its feeling to human through singing!


When a cat staring at you, meaning it trying to say "I LOVE YOU"!~~~


Unfortunately, human always reject the cat's love!!~~


The song title is "When you look me in the eyes" from Jones brothers! Just the short chorus part!!
Please comment yea! hahas!!

6 Comments:

renaye said...

HAHAHA....

my friend's cat loves me very much by always scratching me and made her owner telling me not to increase its high blood pressure.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

adi azli said...

cat..haha...even cat know how to show their love .....

AsX said...

Eh? I thought cats only start hanging around when they get hungry? Else, they would not bother the surrounding or anyone around.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Afrezal Karim said...

haha a cool entry..

Anonymous said...

what the unique cat... hehehe...