Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Terengganu!

My last post was about Kelantan, and now, I'll write about TERENGGANU, which a neighbor state of Kelantan !!

First of all, let us take a look at the following map which showing the location of Terengganu!

The red color shows the location of Terengganu.

The main city in Terengganu is KUALA TERENGGANU and that's where I'm staying now! Sad thing is, i do not many pictures of it. I only can find 3 pictures of Kuala Terengganu in my handset.

This one showing the city of Kuala Terengganu~~


And this one is the ChinaTown in Kuala Terengganu~~


This one is quite special, on the top of that hill written "PELIHARKAN TERENGGANU" means preserves Terengganu!
Is a symbol of terengganu!


Well, that's all about Kuala Terengganu. Now let's take a look at the beach in Terengganu!

This view very nice~~ looks like sunset, hahas!


As you can see, the beach is very very CLEAN and wide!~~

Unfortunately, the sand is not WHITE in color! hahas!


At the evening, many people wil come here to do the thing that they want, like jogging!
Even though the picture only showed a person standing at there and 2 cars, possibly was because the day i took the picture was not the suitable day! hahas!!


Wow~~it just as beautiful as we can imagine! hahas~~


The ocean has low wave all the time, so if you want to swim or bath, it is ok!!~~


If i want to go to the beach, i only need about 10 minutes for a leisure WALk from my terengganu's rent house! very near right? haha!!!

Well, that's all that i can write about Terengganu for the mean time!
I suppose that will be more updates about Terengganu at the future, before i leave Terengganu!

Yea, felt tired now, want to take a NAP!
Next bring to you "My house in Terengganu" or "My University" !!

Just comment it if you got anything to ask about Terengganu, thanks!!

5 Comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

Looks like a peaceful place

Shawn Verve said...

It seen like a good place to retire..
thank for sharing ^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Waaaa, I oways envy bloggers who travel. Hehe(^^)

piggy said...

I was at Terengganu b4... nice peaceful town... but can be bored when u have nothing to do.

=)

On another note, Thanks for dropping by my site.

Cheers!

-graceong.com-

Johnny Ong said...

certain part of its beach is certainly beautiful