Saturday, March 28, 2009

Please read...

Erm...
i have to stop blogging for sometimes because my FInal Exam is just on the corner, LOL!

Not stop actually, just maybe lesser posting!
like last time i posted 3 posts everyday, 1 post in each blog, i got 3 blogs! Wahaha!
but now, i only manage to post 1 post per day to all of my 3 blogs! :(

I have to start study already, and i haven't done many many many of my assignment!
so, after this, it will be the tough time for me!
Lack of time, lack of everything.. LOL...

Erm..
Yea, that's all!
Please KEEP supporting me!! hahas!

My favorite bloggers's blogs, i will visit them everyday as usual, LIKE what i promised, no matter how busy I AM!! hahas!
Cheer for all of US!

4 Comments:

Eldy Voon said...

... I cre8 a new blog bro ...
Tat 1 is just ply ply only ...
Hope can know more bloggers from Malaysia ^^ @ there la ...

post comment @there ya ..

http://bloggersmalaysia.blogspot.com/2009/03/staring-to-know-each-others.html

Zach said...

All the best for your exams!

Borneo Falcon said...

Hope to see you around when you are free.

Hope you do well in your exam

AsX said...

Dude, good luck on ur exam.