Monday, March 30, 2009

Scenario in the class today!

Well, today i will post about what are the scenarios in my class, this morning!
Just let the photos explain it! hahas!

Firstly, OF COURSE i was in the class..
Now, we all were listening to what the lecturer was teaching..
BUT... What was that?
Now the student expressions....
Obviously, they understand NOTHING...
This one more nice...
Even though maybe we do not understand, but the lecturer pays it full strength to teach us, i felt proud of him.. LET'S Cheers for him!! CHEER...

Lol...
That's what usually happen in my class, MATHEMATICS class, LOL!
D@Mn hard to understand!
Usually i just study by my own, and simply ignore the lecturer, EXCEPT for the TIPS...
Whaha!
that's all for today!!

8 Comments:

HanLun said...

Concentrate la :P
hahahaha
dont kap here kap there :P

Eldy Voon said...

you didn't pay attention @class ...
then why u still have time to take photo leh ... hahaha^^

Anthea said...

haha~ u look better in webcam LOL

Borneo Falcon said...

Remind me during my student year. Not everything we understand what been taught during lecture. Usually have to do more additional reading after that

DH said...

hehehe...
student are always like that...so hard to understand...
caiyok2...
p/s:pay attention next time okie:)

BD Fabregas said...

don't sleep during class.. hahaha..

Pike-chan said...

Ohh..... my favourite topic !!

Kimizo said...

Come to my class ma..hehe
er u click my ads? I dont think so