Thursday, April 2, 2009

DO i look like a MALAY?D@Mn

ErM
Last week, wednesday, i went to my last Global Understanding class, meeting American!
We were forced to wear traditional clothes, BUT, i do not have even one traditional cloth here!
D@Mn what should i do?

First first, i planned to borrow MALAY traditional cloth from a malay friend in my couse!
BUT, he forgot to give me his cloth on that day, d@Mn!

Lastly, i was borrowed a traditional cloth from my housemate, also MALAY one.. FUCk!
His size body is just double my body size, WTF...
LOL...
and now, you take a look at the following photos then you will know....
WTF, The cloth is as big as 2x my body size.. ZZzzz
Erm, this photo not very clear, take a look at another one!
Wow... very clear right? D@MN, i risk my life to wear that cloth.. EMBARRASSING! lol!!!
HAHA, well, it just for about 1 hour+ only..
I promise myself, if i got the chance, i wont wear any traditional clothes anymore.. LOlx..
that's all for today!

9 Comments:

DH said...

hahaha....
david, you should not give up on these kind of cloths...hahaha...
later on you should find a pair for urself...guys always look good when they trying this...haha

Eldy Voon said...

Assalamualaikum ??

hahaha, u look cool la bro ..

WayeYoung said...

Lol! Looks ok la. Wheres your songkok XD

xu.xu.moi said...

lol, now that's what i call 'baggy pants'! XD

next time wear baju kurung, suits you.

Borneo Falcon said...

You look funny

Andy/앤디/安迪 said...

lol. no wonder you call it cloth instead of clothes.

Photographer said...

NICE...

Hazwan Hassan said...

kinda funny bro..huhuhu
but its kiut...:P
normally, we malay will make this "baju melayu" kinda bigger thn our own body..like ur body wif tht baju melayu lor...hehehe

Unknown said...

next up?
wear kimono lo?