Saturday, April 11, 2009

My hair? SUcks...

Yea, just back from my hair-cutitng.. LOLx
Well, this time i totally damaged my hair, FUCk!

D@Mn, the part that i highlighted last time, totally BURNED out this time... WTH!
I dun dare to strengthen my hair too often anymore.. maybe once per year!! hahas!

Now take a look at my hair changes, from the beginning...
It was like this...
Then.... like this...
Before my hair-cut this time, like this...
IT IS LIKE THIS.. d@mn...
Why seems all look like the same de? OMFG
Have you noticed that my "panda" eyes are very obvious in every pictures?
Actually i never sleep well every night, dunno why!
Must got nightmare one... haiz!

That's all!
Feel free to comment....

9 Comments:

leo7_lion said...

yup i can see ur panda eye^^ wasted la cut ur hair, b4 cut better. lol

Anonymous said...

Erm... erm... did u even get a haircut?

Pike-chan said...

Hmmmm.. let's try not doing anything to yr hair for 1 year, besides cutting... that will restore the health of yr hair.

U alwiz sleeping late one ah.... panda eyes...

Eldy Voon said...

it's funny (sorry) but don worry about ur hair, I clicked ur ads everyday^^ then cheque out go buy fake 1 lah .. hahaha^^

Chester Chin said...

your old hair was better XD

xu.xu.moi said...

haha, too much computer games?

David Chong Property(M) said...

Yea, i like my long hair too.. BUT, i cant keep long hair for 2 months.. d@Mn, only 2 month!! hahas!! after that will have my long hair BACK.. wahaha

Marc said...

haha, nice haircut. anyway i have added u upon request, pls add me back and leave me a comment once u hv done that. Thanks

CHAR said...

OMG... everynight sleep late dun have Panda eyes then amazing lor!
Use eye cream and lotsa of hair mask to save ur eye and hair.. LOL