Saturday, April 18, 2009

Penang update.. PUB..

Well, during my last trip to Penang, we went penang pub also, LOL!

Actually,we did not know where are the penang pubs situated, so i called one of my course mate came from penang, he said it just by the corner of Gurney Drive...

And i just followed what he said, finally found nothing.. NOT EVEN a pub.. WTF!

On the folowing day, my friend relative drive us to walk around at Indian street and chinatown, on the way saw where exactly the penang pub situated.. WOW!

What my course mate said was true, BUT, there are two different gurney drive at penang, one old one NEW. =.=

I also snapped some photos of penang pub street!! hahas!
Just take a look!

This is the view where you can see from the penang pub street..
F.A.M.E a penang pub, we we did not get in there...
Now, this is the one that we entered. MOMO, nice name huh? LOlx...
Inside there quite big, but that day was thursday, so no much people inside!! =.=
Thing you should know about MOMO, can you see the poster there? on the right side.. It written "boogie show, every wednesday and friday" WTF, i was in there thursday, so frankly i missed such interesting show.. d@Mn!
The waiter also asked me, if you got any female friends want to participate in that show, ask them came over here and register, the grand price is RM1000! LOL...
But i did not recommend any of my friends....

Well, that's all!
Time to study again... exam exam exam... d@Mn!

4 Comments:

LIZZIE said...

Ooohh.. F.A.M.E.? Suddenly makes me wanna sing...

"Remember my name.. FAME! I'm gonna live forever. I'm gonna learn how to fly..."

Ok, Ok.. I better stop.. Hahaha

Anonymous said...

i like your blog layout. Nice color!

Borneo Falcon said...

If look carefully also along Penang Street, there are also a lot of spa that offer hanky panky

Anonymous said...

nice pub! =D