Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Live messenger VIRUS!

D@Mn, just now my live messenger account was hacked by dunno which stupid HAKCERS..

Let me explain the situation here...
ERmm

Just now, after i woke up, i was chatting with my friends.
Then, suddenly got ALERT message from my live messenger, it said " in this new version of live messenger, we do not allow one account to log in 2 messenger in the same time" Meaning that there's another person using my account to log in, WTF! and my messenger will be logged out... D@Mn...

It just happened after i clicked on one link, where asked me to fill up my live account and password.. WOW, the site was from MSN.com, how can i know it was faked? WTH...

Actually i ever received this kind of link before, from my friend. when i clicked on the link, it direct me to what"PARTY" and inside got a lot of different photos..

But this time was different, it asked me to fill in my e-mail and password!
Well, ask i saw it was from live.com, so without hesitation, i just filled up my information!

D@MN, after a while my live messenger DISCONNECTED and my friend told me.. what was the link that you sent to me just now? and every time i log out and log in again, they received the same link...

And i figured out that, it was the virus link, if you click it, YOU DONE! You will have the same situation like me later!!

Luckily i knew how to solve this kind of stupid problem, as my friend told me last time... LOlx..

What you have to do next?
Yea, is pretty easy to FUCK that hacker...
JUST CHANGE YOUR LIVE ACCOUNT PASSWORD
and the problem is solved!

LOL....
Remember, do not click on the link that you don't really know..
Or just do not click on any link!

Hopefully you are not the next.....
Hahas...

6 Comments:

Eldy Voon said...

hoho .. my friend oso like u .. when he sign out, automatics he will send links to all friends ..

Unknown said...

...if its msn it should be asking for your password...
we better b kful

Anthea said...

hmm tat is why i dun clikc any link tat u sent in MSN. hehe~

Hayley/Shu Fen said...

lol i have SO MANY FRIENDS who have that virus X_X ....

ppl shld be smart enough by now to not click weird links or accept weird files =D

Hazwan Hassan said...

got viruz eh?? erm... i havent cheack yet....hope it will "stick" to my acct....

ZZZManZZZ said...

so ur prob are solve? i think not actually i encounter the same thing like u and my fren oso kena la so i change password lo but still like this then i found out that there is a tracker in the comp so no matter how u changes the password ,once u sign in with ur new password the tracker will send info to the *** hacker again so must trace the trakker and delete it and change password...maybe mine not same as urs but that is my exp la...