Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Last night.. OVERNight at library!!

Wow, last night overnight at library with one of my friend..
Of course we were study at there, but just for 3hours+, then we went to drink again!
After that we went back to library to PLAY game(dota) OMFG.. LOL!
Nice right? Gaming in library!

Let's take a look at some random pictures that i took at the library...
This view just beside the 24 hours study room, is a big hall...
This is the corridor link to the toilet.. WOW, i was walking alone is this SILENT corridor to the toilet.. NO ONE is around... Terrible>...
Now the toilet, the red circle one is the female toilet..
The male toilet(red circle)! I went in there ALONE, but is not as scary as you think! just normal for me, LOlx...
This is the corridor link to the 24hours study room! You can see 2 heads there, maybe studying there, Lols..! After 4am, it become the "silent hill" lOlx....

Yea, that's all for today!
Is time to study!

5 Comments:

Eldy Voon said...

.. me too brave like u before I stream a clip which somethings happen live captured by CCTV @ hospital Miri, SWK ..

tat clip by watwatwat.blogspot .. haiz so repent coz forgot liao tat haunted blog , If not I can share wif u oso ..

Eldy Voon said...

http://tripatlas.com/videoplay/DVB74_PFSkI

Borneo Falcon said...

It must be spooky on some occasion

ZZZManZZZ said...

hahaha last time i even with my fren overnight at graveyard quite spooky but i fell asleep... and capture nothing zzz but kena stung by nyamuk nia

HanLun said...

wow

Take care my fren